Become an USATF member now!
“Membership has its benefits”
USATF Adirondack Association membership benefits include:
- Web site (usatfadir.org)
- Staffed office with regular business hours 10am-4pm
- Junior Olympics program
- Open & Masters XC Championships
- Open & Masters T&F Championships
- LDR Grand Prix Series/ Adirondack Championships
- Race Walking Championships / Clinic Program
- M.U.T. Mountain, Ultra & Trail Program
Membership into USATF, Adirondack Association is based on the calendar year January 1st to December 31st. The Adirondack Association serves the eastern portion of upstate New York and is comprised of over 1500 individuals and 30 member clubs.
USATF Adirondack Association membership fees (Valid through December 31):
Youth (up to 18 years of age): $20
- Adult: $30
If you were a member in the previous year, you must RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP using your past USATF membership number.
Apply now online or print (.pdf file) and mail in a membership application. (In order to read and print a .pdf file you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer). You may also email or call us for an application if you prefer.