We have updated the Grand Prix scoring system. Check it out and let us know if there are any issues.
Championship/Grand Prix Events:
LDR Team Championship – Entry Form: Team Declaration Form
- Sunday, Sept. 25 – Arsenal City 5K (Now the Open Men’s as well as Masters Men’s and Women’s 5K Individual and Team Championship
- Sunday, Oct. 9 – Hannaford Half-Marathon
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Saratoga Cross Country Classic
Junior Olympics Cross Country: (more information coming soon)
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Saratoga Cross Country Classic; Youth Developmental Meet
- Saturday, Nov. 5 – Adirondack Association Meet – Saratoga Spa State Park, NY
Top 5 teams and individuals in top 30 qualify for Region I
- Sunday, Nov. 20 – Region I – Saratoga Springs State Park, NY (north of Albany)
Top 5 teams and individuals in top 30 qualify for Nationals
PAST EVENTS 2016
PLEASE GO TO OUR USATF Adirondack Youth PAGE FOR UPDATED REGION 1 JUNIOR OLYMPIC INFORMATION AND LIVE RESULTS LINK.
- Sunday, Aug. 28 – Thacher Park Running Festival 10K
- Mondays, Aug 8, 15 & 22 – Tawasantha XC Series Details
- Thursday-Sunday, July 7-10 – USATF Region 1 Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships, University of Albany –
- Monday, July 4th – Firecracker 4 – USATF Adirondack 4 mile Team Championship and Grand Prix Event. Go to www.firecracker4.com for information.
- Sunday, June 26th – 40th Adirondack Distance Classic 10 Mile
- Sunday, June 26th – USATF Adirondack Association Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships, Schuylerville High School
- For Meet Results: Click Here
- Sunday, May 29th – USATF Adirondack Open and Masters Outdoor T&F Championship featuring Youth Developmental events
- For Registration and Meet Schedule: 2016. Adirondack Outdoor TF Detailed Meet Info Online Registration is closed. Day of Meet Registration 2pm – 4pm Sunday, May 29th
- For Complete Meet Details: click here
- For Meet RESULTS: click here
The Delmar Dash was spared by Mother Nature. Despite the early morning snow, conditions were sunny and nice by race time. The Grand Prix division leaders once again proved their prowess repeating wins in five of six divisions:
- Julia Flower – Open Women
- Emily Bryans – Masters Women
- Beth Stalker – Age-Graded Women
- Eric MacKnight – Open Men
- Volker Burkowski – Masters Men
- Derrick Staley – Age-Graded Men
Click here for complete results.
The one exception to the rule was Renee Tolan, who left for warmer climes and made it to the podium as third place masters woman in the highly competitive Carlsbad 5000. This is the same event where Bernard Lagat set a new Masters 5K World Record. Here’s a picture of them celebrating their successes.
2016 GRAND PRIX – Long Distance Running
- 2016 USATF Adirondack LDR Championships:
- Saturday, March 12th – Runnin’ of the Green – Rotterdam – Event and Registration link
- Saturday, February 27th – Utica College -USATF Adirondack – Indoor Track & Field Meet
Click here for: Age Graded Team Results 2016 Indoor T&F meets
- Friday, January 22, 2016 – USATF Adirondack – Youth, Open & Masters and All-Comers Indoor Track & Field Meet – Union College –
40th Stockade-athon 15K, Schenectady, NY – Sunday, November 8, 2015 – Results
Association Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships – Luther Forest Park, Malta – Saturday, November 7, 2015 – Results
All-Comers Youth XC Developmental Meet – Niskayuna, River Road Park October 25,2015 – Results
2015 Grand Prix Results: Grand Prix Results:
Past 2015 USATF Adirondack & GP Events:
Firecracker 4 – Results now available (click on Results tab above)
USATF Adirondack Association
JUNIOR OLYMPICS LOCAL QUALIFIER at Shenendehowa H.S.
Saturday, June 27th USATF Adirondack Junior Olympics Meet~Shenendehowa, Clifton Park, NY
Meet Information and Rules & Event Schedule: JO T&F Championship Meet Info. & Schedule of Events and Things Coaches Athletes & Parents Should Know.
Registrations link: https://usatfregistration.com/track
- RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE (click in the Results tab above)
- USATF Team Entry Form: Official Team Entry Form
- USATF Open & Masters T&F Championships, youth development at Taconic Hills H.S.
Saturday, June 20th See Results Tab for results
- 39th Annual Adirondack Distance Run Sun, Jun 21, 2015 | 7:30 AM RESULTS – Distance Run Overall RESULTS Distance Run Team Awards
- Monday, May 25th Memorial Mile ~ Glens Falls memorial mile https://memorialdaymile.itsyourrace.com/register/
- Memorial Day Mile History
- Memorial Day Mile Results
- Saturday, May 3oth Freihofer’s Run for Women
- FRW ADK Top Performers
- FRW – USATF ADK History (1) by Vince Juliano, VP LDR/XC
FRW 2015 Results
- Saturday, May 16th Bill Robinson 10Km ~ Guilderland
- Bill Robinson 10km Masters History-1 Results: Bill Robinson Masters 10km
**See Results tab for event results**
Sunday, March 29 – 27th Annual HMRRC Delmar Dash
Saturday, March 14 – Runnin’ of the Green
Runnin’ Of the Green Recap article…..more by Vince Juliano, VP LDR/XC
“all results located under results tab”
Sunday, March 15 – USATF Adirondack Championships
USATF Adirondack Indoor Series AGE GRADED Team RESULTS
Friday, February 13 -Youth, Open & Masters Indoor T&F Meet at U. Albany
Friday, January 23 – Youth, Open & Masters All Comers Indoor Track & Field Meet:
Congratulations Grand Prix Winners! – 2014 Grand Prix Winners
2014 Championship & Events Information – November 22- Troy Turkey Trot – USATF Adirondack Club Team Declaration Form – due Noon, Monday, November 24th.November 23rd – USATF Region 1 Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships – Cony High School, Augusta, MaineCheck out the RESULTS page for these events and others.November 1 – Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships – Delmar NY
October 26 – All-Comers Youth Cross Country Developmental Meet – Niskayuna NYOctober 19 – Saratoga Cross Country Classic October 12 – Mohawk River Half Marathon USATF Adirondack Club Team Declaration form – due by Noon, Thursday, October 9thSeptember 28th – Arsenal City Run – Watervliet NY – USATF Adirondack Masters 5k Championship and Grand Prix Event – USATF Adirondack Club Team Declaration Form – USATF Adirondack Prize MoneySeptember 28th – 40th Anniversary Falling Leaves 14k – Utica NY – USATF Adirondack Grand Prix Event – Online StoreSeptember 27th – FAM 5k Fund Run – Cobleskill NY – USATF Adirondack Open Men’s 5k Championship and Grand Prix Event – USATF Adirondack Club Team Declaration Form – USATF Adirondack Prize MoneyJuly 10 to 13 – USATF Region One Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships- Fitchburg, Mass Fact Sheet/Schedule – Registration – RESULTS – Photos July 4 – Firecracker 4 June 21 – USATF Adirondack Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships – Fact Sheet/Schedule – Heat Sheets –Things Coaches & Parents Should Know – Site Layout – ResultsJune 22 – Adirondack Distance Run USATF Adirondack Team Declaration Form – USATF Adirondack ResultsJune 21 – All Comers Track & Field Championships – Fact Sheet/Schedule – Paper application – Heat Sheets – Site Layout – ResultsJune 21 – USATF Adirondack Open & Masters Track & Field Championships – Fact Sheet/Schedule – Heat Sheets – Site Layout – ResultsJune 21 – USATF East Region Open & Club Championships – Heat Sheets – Site Layout – Results USA Track & Field Coaching Education Level 1 School – Albany December 13th – 15thCollege of Pharmacy – Albany, NY November 28th – Troy Turkey Trot – USATF Adirondack Open Men & Women 10k Championship & Grand Prix Event November 24th – USATF Region 1 Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships – Bowdoin Park, Wappingers Falls NY RESULTS – November 10th – Stockade-athon 15k – USATF Adirondack Open & Masters Men & Women 15k Championship & Grand Prix Event RESULTS – November 2nd – USATF Adirondack Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships – Averill Park High School RESULTS – October 27th – All-Comers Youth Cross Country Developmental Meet – River Rd Park, Niskayuna RESULTS – October 20th – Saratoga Cross Country Classic 5k – USATF Adirondack Championship & 5k Race Walk Championship – Saratoga Spa State Park Results – October 13th – Mohawk Hudson River Half Marathon –Results – September 28th – FAM 5k Fund Run – USATF Adirondack Open Men 5k Championship & Grand Prix Event Results – September 22nd – Falling Leaves 14k – USATF Adirondack Open & Masters Men & Women Grand Prix Event Results – September 20th – Arsenal City Run – USATF Adirondack Masters Men & Women 5k Championship & Grand Prix Event
Have you renewed your membership?
You may get an immediate 2016 membership number by clicking Membership/Services on the menu above and follow the prompts to renew online!
USATF Adirondack Association
Frear Bldg. 2 – 3rd Street Troy, NY 12180
USATF PO Box 1200 Troy, NY 12181